In this week’s Nerdy Talk, we discuss books, blogs, business, and more with Lauren Orsini from Otaku Journalist.
Lauren’s latest book, Build Your Anime Blog: How to Get Started, Stand Out, and Make Money Writing About What You Love, hit Amazon’s Kindle Store on May 1. It was by a wonderful stroke of luck that we were able to get together the night after launch to talk about the release, the publishing world, and much more!
Plus, Mike throws his hat into the whole book-writing arena.
Our hosts this week are:
- Mike Ferreira
- Matt Brown
- Anthony Simpson
- Lauren Orsini (Guest Host)
She’s also the author of the following books:
- Build Your Anime Blog: How to Get Started, Stand Out, and Make Money Writing About What You Love
- Otaku Journalism: A Guide to Geek Reporting in the Digital Age
- Make: Raspberry Pi and AVR Projects: Augmenting the Pi’s ARM with the Atmel ATmega, ICs, and Sensors (Contributor)
Links Raised During Discussion
- Otaku Journalist: Why Does Anime Art Come On Strolls?
- The Origins of the Girugamesh Guy (Below)
Subscribe to Nerdy Talk
Currently, we’re available on iTunes, Stitcher Radio, and standard RSS.
|Subscribe via the following outlets:|