As you are aware by now, I have a slight problem when it comes to dealer’s rooms at anime conventions. Basically, I try to catch up on every teensy, tiny thing that I missed out on at some point, thus racking up fairly large bills in the process. And, every year, I vow to never repeat that mistake again. Well, here we are in 2012. I’m standing before a hotel bed filled with stuff and a sense of both amazement and incredulity. While I managed to come in under last year’s gargantuan budget, and while some items did wind up being gifts, I wonder if I did it again.
For the record, I wound up with the following after the close of the room on Saturday:
- Afro Samurai Resurrection
- Artbook: Sakura Taisen, Ah! My Goddess, & Evangelion
- Banner of the Stars (Complete Series)
- Freedom (Complete Series)
- Genshiken 2 (Complete Series)
- Ghost Sweeper Mikami (Collection 2)
- Kannagi (Complete Series)
- Kujibiki Unbalance TV (Complete Series)
- Ray (Complete Series)
- Rumiko Takahashi Anthology (Complete Series)
- World of Warcraft: Garrosh Hellscream Figure
So, I guess we could call this progress? Kind of?