JManga announced that they licensed ten new manga titles. The following will join the company’s digital manga lineup:
- Aoi Hana by Takako Shimura
- Elemental Gelade by Mayumi Azuma
- Fairy Navigator Runa by Michiyo Kikuta and Miyoko Ikeda
- Gakuen Prince by Jun Yuzuki
- If You Wanna Destroy the World by Kaoru Fujiwara
- My Heavenly Hockey Club by Ai Morinaga
- My Sweet Dragon by Yuuka Sakaki
- Neko Ramen by Kenji Sonishi
- Yasuko and Kenji by Aruko
- Yozakura Quartet by Suzuhito Yasuta
No release dates were revealed for any of the titles.
Elemental Gelade and Neko Ramen were originally released in America by TOKYOPOP. Del Rey originally published Fairy Navigator Runa, Gakuen Prince, My Heavenly Hockey Club, and Yozakura Quartet in the west.
Elemental Gelade received an anime adaptation, which was originally released by Geneon Entertainment. FUNimation currently holds the domestic rights to the series.