It’s another fun week in the world of Nerdy Talk! This episode, we’re welcoming AnimEigo CEO Robert Woodhead. Many long-time listeners may remember that we had Robert visit last year, shortly after the Bubblegum Crisis Ultimate Edition KickStarter kicked off. This time around, the sets have been shipped, enjoyed, and (in some cases) torn down.
In this episode, we talk about the project, from the earliest days, to the crazy things that could possibly go awry during the production process. Plus 20 seconds when one of us drops his mic! You’ll never guess who did it.
This week’s episode featured the following hosts:
- Mike Ferreira
- Matt Brown
- Guest Host: Robert Woodhead
I’d like to extend our deepest thanks to Mr. Woodhead for sitting with us tonight! It’s always a pleasure to have you on the show.
- AnimEigo Website
- Bubblegum Crisis Ultimate Edition Order Page
- Robert Woodhead on Twitter
- Release Teardown: Bubblegum Crisis Ultimate Edition (Premium)
For those who want to check out our previous show and interview:
- Nerdy Talk Episode 3: A Bubblegum Snow Crisis
- Interview: Kickstarting a Bubblegum Crisis: Robert Woodhead Talks To Anime Herald
Subscribe to Nerdy Talk
Currently, we’re available on iTunes, Stitcher Radio, and standard RSS.
Subscribe via the following outlets: iTunes RSS