Ninja Slayer will be sneaking its way to fans across the globe.
The official Ninja Slayer From Animation website announced that the series will make its debut via online streaming. The series will début on NicoNico starting on April 16, 2015 at 11:00PM, with a TV broadcast planned for 2016.
The series will also be available via Niconico Live Ginza, Anime Pass, Bandai Channel, D Anime Store, DMM.com, GyaO, Hikari TV, the PlayStation Network, Rakuten ShowTime, and Video Market.
International streaming plans were already revealed for Ninja Slayer, with plans to stream in over 20 countries. The full list is as follows:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- South America
- Latin America
- New Zealand
- the Netherlands
- Northern Europe
- South Korea
Currently, a platform hasn’t been announced for the international airings.
In addition to the streaming information, the site lists an updated crew list, which is as follows:
- Series Director & Series Composition: Akira Amemiya
- Scripts: Yū Satō
- Character Designers: Hiroyuki Imaishi, Yusuke Yoshigaki, illustrators saitom, Serere Inato, & Shinjiro
- Art Directors: Akira Katsuta, Young-jae Lee
- Color Key: Akemi Nagao
- Director of Photography: Kentaro Kashiwagi
- Music: Shinichi Osawa & Kenji Fujisawa
- Music Production: Starchild Records
- Sound Director: Yuki Satofumi
- Sound Production: grooove
- Animation Production: Trigger
- Production: Ninja Committee
The two key visuals are below:
Previously, we reported that the cast list would include a number of prominent voice actors, including Toshiyuki Morikawa and Chiwa Saito. The Ninja Slayer site lists threee pieces of character art, which we’ve posted below:
Source: Anime News Network