With the spring anime season moving forward, it’s time to set our sights toward summer!
Earlier today, the official Sore ga Seiyuu! anime website opened to the public with a promotional trailer, a new key visual, and a crew list for the series.
The promotional video confirms the cast for the show’s three main roles:
- Rin Kohana: Marika Kono
- Futaba Ichinose: Rie Takahashi
- Ichigo Moesaki: Yuki Nagaku
The site proper includes a listing of the title’s main production staff:
- Director: Hiroshi Ikehata (Robot Girls Z)
- Series Composition: Michiko Yokote (Shirobako, xxxHOLiC)
- Character Design: Masakatsu Sasaki (A-Channel, Saki)
- Prop Design: Sayaka Takase
- Art and Design: Inoseyukie
- Art Director: Tomohiro Ono
- Color design: Ritsuko Utagawa
- Director of Photography: Hayashi Kojiro
- Editor: Hirose Kiyoshi
- Music: Yukari Hashimoto
- Sound Director: Satoshi Motoyama
- Animation Production: Gonzo
- Music Production: EVIL LINE RECORDS
In addition, the site includes a new key visual, which you can check out below:
The Sore ga Seiyuu! anime adaptation was first revealed in December 2014, when voice actress Masumi Asano mentioned on her blog that the work was being animated.
The original manga, a four-panel gag series about three voice actresses, is a joint work between Asano and Hayate the Combat Butler creator Kenjirou Hata.
Since the reveal, Gonzo released two pieces of key art, plus today’s image, which we’ve provided below: