Anime Expo is getting a bit more Key Visual in its diet.
Yesterday, Anime Expo announced that character designer Itaru Hinoue will attend this year’s event as a guest. Hinoue will host a question and answer panel, as well as autograph sessions through the weekend.
Hinoue is an illustrator and character designer for Key, a sub-division of Visual Arts. She provided original character designs for a number of Key’s most prominent visual novels, including Kanon, Air, Clannad, and Little Busters!.
In addition, Hinoue provided the character designs for the animated adaptations of Air, Clannad, and Little Busters!.
Hinoue served as planner, character designer, and art director for 2011 visual novel Rewrite.
Itaru Hinoue is the latest in what seems like a laundry list of all-stars attending this year’s Anime Expo. The current guest list includes:
- Hiroyuki Imaishi (Gurren Lagann, Kill la Kill)
- Yoh Yoshinari (FLCL, Neon Genesis Evangelion)
- Naokatsu Tsuda (Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure
- LeSean Thomas (Cannon Busters)
- Thomas Romain (Bodacious Space Pirates, Cannon Busters)
- Cristina Vee (Sailor Moon, Kill la Kill)
- Christopher Sabat (Dragon Ball Z, One Piece)
- Momoiro Clover Z
This year’s Anime Expo will be held from July 2 through July 5 at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
Source: Anime Expo