High school has always been a titanic challenge for young adults. Now, it can be a TITAN-ic trial, as well!
…I’ll just… show myself out.
Earlier today, a new promotional video for the Attack on Titan: Junior High anime series was released. The 30-second preview offers a brief preview of the show’s animation, while setting the scene for the upcoming show.
Needless to say, things will be very different from the grim epic that sold fans on the universe in 2012.
Attack on Titan: Junior High is a comedy series based on Saki Nakagawa’s manga of the same name. The series re-imagines Eren, Mikasa, Armin, and a gaggle of other cast members as students at a school known only as Titan Junior High.
The returning cast members include:
- Eren Jaeger: Yūki Kaji
- Mikasa Ackerman: Yui Ishikawa
- Armin Artleit: Marina Inoue
- Jean Kirschtein: Kishō Taniyama
- Annie Leonhardt: Yū Shimamura
- Sasha Braus: Yū Kobayashi
- Christa Renz: Shiori Mikami
- Connie Springer: Hiro Shimono
- Marco Bodt: Ryōta Ōsaka
- Reiner Braun: Yoshimasa Hosoya
- Bertholdt Hoover: Tomohisa Hashizume
- Ymir: Saki Fujita
- Levi: Hiroshi Kamiya
- Erwin Smith: Daisuke Ono
- Hange Zoe: Romi Park
- Eld Gin: Susumu Chiba
- Oruo Bozad: Shinji Kawada
- Gunther Schultz: Kōzō Mito
- Petra Ral: Natsuki Aikawa
- Rico Brzenska: Michiko Kaiden
- Mike Zacharius: Kenta Miyake
Yoshihide Ibata (Kill la Kill episode director) will helm the series at Production I.G. Character designs will be provided by Yuuko Yahiro, who previously lent her talents to Yamada’s First Time and Diabolik Lovers. Midori Gotou (Genshiken: Second Generation, Otogi Zoshi) will be in charge of series composition. Music will be provided by Robotics;Notes composer Asami Tachibana.
Attack on Titan: Junior High will begin airing on October 3, on MBS.