It’s a great week to be a Gundam fan, apparently!
Earlier today, the official Mobile Suit Gundam website started streaming a new English-dubbed trailer for Mobile Suit Gundam The Origin II: Artesia’s Sorrow. The site originally streamed the 90-second teaser in July, albeit in subtitled Japanese format.
The trailer comes on the heels of Tuesday’s news, which saw the full English dub cast announced. Six new roles were revealed, which are as follows:
- Gaia: David Vincent
- Ortega: Doug Erholtz
- Mash: Tom Wayland
- Mirai Yashima: Fryda Wolff
- Amuro Ray: Fryda Wolff
- Char Aznable: Ben Diskin
The new cast members join the following previously confirmed crew:
- Edward Mass/Casval Rem Deikun: Keith Silverstein
- Sayla Mass/Artesia Som Deikun: Maggie O’Connor
- Degwin Sodo Zabi: Marc Thompson
- Gihren Zabi: Liam O’Brien
- Dozle Zabi: Bob Johnson
- Kycilia Zabi: Wendee Lee
- Ramba Ral: Kirk Thornton
- Crowley Hamon: Amanda Shuckman
- Jimba Ral: Doug Stone
- Astraia Tor Deikun: Veronica Taylor
Mobile Suit Gundam The Origin II: Artesia’s Sorrow is scheduled to open in Japanese theaters on October 15.
Source: Mobile Suit Gundam Website