I’ll see your Schwarzesmarken, and raise you a Bernhard.
Earlier today, developer Age Soft announced that the Muv-Luv Schwarzesmarken anime series will hit Japanese TV in January 2016. The show’s official website also launched earlier today, with a confirmation that Kenichi Suzumura (Gintama) will play the leading role of Theodor Eberbach.
The full cast list is as follows:
- Theodor Eberbach: Kenichi Suzumura
- Katia Waldheim: Minami Tanaka
- Irisdina Bernhard: Nozomi Yamamoto
- Lise Hohenstein: Yoshino Nanjou
- Anett Hosenfeld: Chika Anzai
- Gretel Jeckeln: Kiyono Yasuno
- Pham Thi-Rang: Emiri Kato
- Sylvia Kschessinska: Michiyo Murase
- Walther Krüger: Kenta Miyake
- Beatrix Brehme: Yukari Tamura
- Circe Steinhoff: Manami Numakura
Muv-Luv Schwarzesmarken will be based on the visual novel of the same name. The series will be helmed by Tetsuya Watanabe (Rumbling Hearts) at Ixtl and Liden Films. Shuichi Hara will handle character designs on the title, while Garden will provide the show’s music.
Source: MoCa News