Is it a riddle, or is it a story? That’s for you to decide!
Earlier today, FUNimation announced the remaining cast members for its English dub of Riddle Story of Devil. The company unveiled the following roles:
- Chitaru Namatame: Monica Rial
- Hitsugi Kirigaya: Natalie Hoover
- Mahiru / Shinya Banba: Mikaela Krantz
- Sumireko Hanabusa: Bryn Apprill
- Nio Hashiri: Lauren Landa
To promote the news, FUNimation released a pair of promotional images.
Earlier this week, FUNimation unveiled eight cast members in the show’s dub:
- Tokaku Azuma: Morgan Berry
- Haru Ichinose: Alexis Tipton
- Shiena Kenmochi: Anastasia Munoz
- Otoya Takechi: Colleen Clinkenbeard
- Haruki Sagae: Carli Mosier
- Isuki Inukai: Jamie Marchi
- Kouko Kaminaga: Clarine Harp
- Suzu Shuto: Michelle Rojas
Riddle Story of Devil is based on Yun Kōga and Sunao Minakata’s manga series of the same name. The show was directed by Keizou Kusakawa (KanColle, Sekirei) at Diomedea. Naomi Ide served as character designer on the project, while the team of Ayuna Fujisaki, Kiyoko Yoshimura, and Masahiro Yokotani provided scripts.
The series originally aired in the spring 2014 anime season. FUNimation will release the series on DVD and Blu-Ray on December 8.
Seven Seas currently holds the domestic rights to the Riddle Story of Devil manga series. They describe the title as follows:
At Myojo Private School, an elite all-girls boarding academy, the Class Black is comprised of thirteen students, twelve of whom are assassins. Their prey is the thirteenth student, Haru Ichinose, an upbeat girl who vows to survive school and graduate unharmed! Enter Azuma Tokaku a cold-blooded killer who transfers from another school to kill Haru.
What should have been a routine hit turns into a far more complicated affair as Tokaku is unable to pull the trigger on Haru. As Tokaku copes with her budding feelings, will she decide to protect Haru’s life from the other assassins or to end it before they do?
Source: FUNimation Blog