Daisuki hearts this anime season, apparently!
Earlier today, Anime Consortium Japan announced that they will add four fall titles to their lineup. The company will add the following:
- The Asterisk War:
- Cardfight!! Vanguard G GIRS Crisis
- HackaDoll the Animation
The four shows will have a staggered release calendar for various regions across the globe. The planned roll-out is as follows:
- 10/2/2015, 10:00AM Eastern: HackaDoll the Animation – Global (excluding China & Japan)
- 10/3/2015, 9:00AM Eastern: The Asterisk War – Europe (excluding Germany and German-speaking countries), Asia (excluding Japan, South Korea, China, India)
- 10/10/2015, 9:00AM Eastern: The Asterisk War – North America, Central and South America, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand
- 10/10/2015, 1:00PM Eastern: Owarimonogatari – North America, Central and South America, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand.
- 10/10/2015, 9:30PM Eastern: Cardfight!! Vanguard G GIRS Crisis – Global (excluding China & Japan)
Owarimonogatari will be presented in subtitled Japanese, with subs available in English, Latin American Spanish, and Brazilian Portuguese.
The Asterisk War will be presented in subtitled Japanese, though subtitles will vary by region. Possible languages include English, Latin American Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, European Spanish, and Russian.
Cardfight!! Vanguard G GIRS Crisis will be available with English subtitles.
HackaDoll the Animation will be available in subtitled format, with subtitles being offered in English, Thai, and Indonesian.
Owarimonogatari, The Asterisk War, and HackaDoll will also be offered on Crunchyroll.
Source: Anime News Network
We’ve received clarification from Daisuki on a few of the content offerings:
- The Asterisk War’s territory list was updated, adding “German-speaking countries” to the exlusion list.
- Subtitles will no longer be offered in German, French, or Italian. These were removed from the list.