Hatune Miku’s getting ready to share the world once again!
Yesterday, the Hatsune Miku Expo Twitter account revealed that the event will return to North America in 2016. Eight shows are planned in six cities:
— Hatsune Miku (@cfm_miku_en) November 11, 2015
- 4/23/2015: WaMu Theater (Seattle, WA)
- 4/30/2015: The Warfield (San Francisco, CA; Two Shows)
- 5/6/2015: Microsoft Theater (Los Angeles, CA)
- 5/14/2015: The Bomb Factory (Dallax, TX)
- 5/20/2015: Sony Centre for the Performing Arts (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- 5/28/2015: Hammerstein Ballroom (New York, NY; Two Shows)
Tickets will go on sale on November 20.
Last year’s Miku Expo saw digital diva performing in New York and San Francisco. In addition to the concerts, the Hatsune Miku Expo hosted a museum of Miku art and merchandise. During last year’s festivities, Miku made her mainstream TV début on The Late Show With David Letterman.
Source: Twitter (MikuExpo)