The doctor, er, nurse… witch is in!
Earlier today, the official Nurse Witch Komugi R anime website updated with a new set of cast announcements. Three major characters, as well as to eleven secondary roles were confirmed.
The list of new roles is as follows:
- Usa-P: Hiroyuki Yoshino
- Tanu-P: Daisuke Namikawa
- Neko-P: Ryota Takeuchi
- Hiroto Tachibana: Yasuaki Takumi
- Ai Mitaka: Shizuka Itou
- Toranosuke Matsukawa: Kenta Miyake
- Tomoya Yoshida: Kenji Nojima
- Kotarō Yoshida: Minami Kabayama
- Misuzu-Sensei: Rena Maeda
- Tamako: Akane Kohinata
- Rei: Eriko Matsui
- Miki: Meemu Tachibana
- Maki: Madoka Asahina
- Film Camera kaijin: Ryusei Nakao
The new cast members join four previously announced lead roles:
- Komugi Yoshida: Kei Tomoe
- Kokona Saionji: Erii Yamazaki
- Tsubasa Kisaragi: And Makoto Koichi
- Koharu Yoshia: Haruko Momoi
Character designs for Usa-P, Tanu-P, Neko-P, and the Film Camera kaijin were also unveiled with the cast reveals. You can check all four out below.
The show’s official Twitter account noted that members of idol group Otome Shintō will make their voice-acting debuts in the series.
Nurse Witch Komugi R is based on the original Nurse Witch Komugi OVA series. Keiichiro Kawaguchi (Hayate the Combat Butler!) is directing the show at Tatsunoko Productions, with character designs by Takao Sano (Chitose Get You!!). The team of Momoko Murakami and Kazuyuki Fudeyasu is writing the screenplay, while Kousuke Yamashita provides the show’s music.
Nurse Witch Komugi R will hit Japanese TV in January 2016.