Let’s go, Aqours? Yeah, still nothin’ on that catch phrase!
Earlier today, the official Love Live! Sunshine!! anime website updated with a new promotional video. The 2 and a half minute teaser shows off the nine members of in-show idol group Aqours.
The site also updated with a new promotional visual for the series, which you can check out below:
Kazuo Sakai (Mushi-Uta) is helming the project at Sunrise. Yūhei Murota and Jukki Hanada () are both reprising their roles on the project as character designer and series composition, respectively. Other confirmed cast members include:
- Original concept: Sakurako Kimino
- Original work: Hajime Yatate
- Design Works: Masaki Kawake
- Set Design: Takeshi Takahashi
- Background Director: Junichi Higashi
- Color Design: Sayoko Yokoyama
- CG Director: Gō Kurosaki
- Compositing Director: Daiki Sugiyama
- Editing: Daisuke Imai
- Sound Director: Yukio Nagasaki
- Music: Tatsuya Katou
- Music Production: Lantis
The confirmed voice cast for the series includes
- Chika Takami: Anju Inami
- Riko Sakurauchi: Rikako Aida
- Kanan Matsuura: Nanaka Suwa
- Dia Kurosawa: Arisa Komiya
- Yō Watanabe: Shuka Saito
- Yoshiko Tsushima: Aika Kobayashi
- Hanamaru Kunikida: Kanako Takatsuki
- Mari Ohara: Aina Suzuki
- Ruby Kurosawa: Ai Furihata
Love Live! Sunshine!! is the latest installment in Sunrise’s Love Live! franchise. The project will receive an anime adaptation this July.
Sunrise describes the story as follows:
Uranohoshi Girls’ High School, a private school in the seaside neighborhood of Uchiura at Numazu city, Shizuoka prefecture.
A small high school in a corner of Suruga Bay, it is home to nine teens, led by second-year student Chika Takami, driven by one seriously big dream:
To become the next generation of bright, sparkling “school idols”!
As long as we don’t give up, any dream can come true… All we have to do now is keep pushing hard for fame and glory!
Now their “School Idol Project” begins to make their dreams come true!
Several character designs were released to promote the series, which you can check out below:
Source: Anime! Anime!