Right now, we’re waiting for that first, decisive strike!
Yesterday, a group known as the “ViVid Strike Project” opened a website to announce a new anime series. The project, titled Vivid Strike, is based on a concept by Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha creator and scriptwriter Masaki Tsuzuki.
The site launched with a visual, as well as a preliminary list of cast and crew members attached to the project.
Junji Nishimura (Ranma 1/2, Bakuon!!) will direct the series at Seven Arcs Pictures, with Mariko Itou making her début as a character designer. Other confirmed crew members include:
- Sub-Character Design: Kazunari Niigaki
- Device Design: Akira Otsuka
- Prop Design: Chikai Okado
- Chief Animation Director: Takayoshi Hashimoto, Kazunari Niigaki
- Action Supervisor: Makoto Iino
- Main Animator: Kazuya Nakanishi
- Art Setting: Hiroshi Izumi, Kenji Masuda
- Art Director: Scott MacDonald
- Color Key: Mika Sugawara
- Director of Photography: Tadashi Kitaoka
- Editing: Kazuhiko Seki
- Original Character Designs: Takuya Fujima (R-15, Weiß Survive)
- Music: Yoichiro Yoshikawa (Baby Steps, Dominion Tank Police)
- Sound Production: Glovision
The confirmed voice cast includes:
- Fuuka Leventon: Inori Minase
- Rinne Bellinetta: Yui Ogura
- Vivio Takamachi: Kaori Mizuhashi
- Einhard Stratos: Mamiko Noto
- Yumina Enclave: Sumire Uesaka
- Rio Wesley: Eri Kitamura
- Corona Timil: Misato Fukuen
- Nove Nakajima: Chiwa Saito
- Jill Stora: Ayane Sakura
Yui Ogura, who plays Rinne Bellinetta, will perform the show’s opening theme, while Inore Minase (Fuuka Leventon) performs the closing.
As of press time, no details on the show’s plot of concept have been announced.