Earlier today, Crunchyroll started streaming an English subtitled trailer for Nanbaka. The teaser is identical to the teaser that hit the web on June 15.
Nanbaka will adapt Sho Futamata’s manga of the same name. Shinji Takamatsu (Gintama, Mobile Suit Gundam Wing) will helm the series at Satelight, while Mitsutaka Hirota (The Prince of Tennis II, Sweetness and Lightning) pens the scripts.
The confirmed voice cast includes:
- Rock: Airu Shiozaki
- Nico: Daiki Kobayashi
- Uno: Tetsuya Kakihara
- Hajime Sugoroku: Tomokazu Seki
- Jūgo: Yuuto Uemura
- Hitoshi Sugoroku: Eijin Fudemura
- Chii: Genki Okawa
- Seitarō Tanabata: Keito Okuyama
- Mitsuru Issei: Kenjiro Tsuda
- Kiji Mitsuba: Kimeru
- Momoko Hyakushiki: Satomi Akesaka
- Kenshirō Yozakura: Shouma Yamamoto
- Yamato Godai: Shunsuke Takeuchi
- Samon Gokū: Sōichiro Hoshi
- Honey: Takao Mitsutomi
- Tsukumo: Toshiyuki Toyonaga
- Musashi: Yoshimasa Hosoya
- Upa: Yu Kobayashi
- Troix: Yūto Adachi
- Liang: Yuuki Fujiwara
Nanbaka will hit Japanese TV in October. Crunchyroll will stream the series as it airs in Japan.
The Nanbaka manga is an ongoing series, which kicked off in the pages of Futabasha’s Comico magazine in 2013. To date, two collected volumes have been produced, with the most recent hitting on May 12. Crunchyroll currently distributes the title as part of its “Crunchyroll Manga” service.
A numerous character designs were released to promote the series, which you can check out below: