We’re all wishing Risa Taneda a speedy recovery!
Earlier today, voice actor agency Office Osawa announced that Risa Taneda is going on hiatus. According to Office Osawa, Taneda is receiving treatment for an unspecified illness. Priot to the announcement, she had been receiving treatment for some time. Taneda saw no signs of recovery, and decided to focus solely on treatment and the healing process.
The WWW.Working!! staff announced that, due to Taneda’s hiatus, the role of Kisaki Kondoua will instead be played by Nana Mizuki.
Risa Taneda was born in Tokyo on July 12, 1988. She’s been active in the anime industry since 2010, when she debuted as Saki Watanabe in From the New World. She’s since voiced numerous notable anime roles, including:
- AOKANA: Four Rhythm Across the Blue: Reiko Satōin
- A Certain Magical Index: The Miracle of Endymion: Jane Elves
- Beyond the Boundary: Mirai Kuriyama
- Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma: Erina Nakiri
- Gaist Crusher: Sango Sakura
- Garakowa -Restore the World-: Dual
- Gate: Rory Mercury
- High School DxD BorN: Xenovia
- If Her Flag Breaks: No.0
- Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?: Riveria Ljos Alf
- Is the order a rabbit?: Rize Tedeza
- Kinmoza! Kiniro + Mosaic: Aya Komichi
- The Rolling Girls: Ai Hibiki
- Selector Infected Wixoss: Mayu
- Strike The Blood: Yukina Himeragi
- Ultimate Otaku Teacher: Matome Nishikujō
- Your Lie in April: Kaori Miyazono