Get ready to explore a new side of the Japanese language.
Earlier today, the The Great Passage (Fune o Amu, lit. To Compile A Ship) anime website updated with a new key visual. The image features the show’s seven main characters, standing against the ocean.
The Great Passage is based on Shion Miura’s novel of the same name. Toshimasa Kuroyanagi (Shonen Hollywood – Holly Stage for 49, “Eiyu” Kaitai) is directing the project at studio Zexcs, with Hiroyuki Aoyama providing character designs. Takuya Sato (Fate/stay night, Code-E) is in charge of series composition.
The confirmed voice cast includes:
- Masashi Nishioka: Hiroshi Kamiya
- Mitsuya Majime: Takahiro Sakurai
- Remi Miyoshi: Chiwa Saito
- Kaguya Hayashi: Maaya Sakamoto
- Tomosuke Matsumoto: Mugihito
- Kohei Araki: Tetsuo Kanao
- Midori Kishibe: Yoko Hikasa
- Kaoru Sasaki: Yoshiko Sakakibara
The Great Passage will begin airing on Fuji TV’s noitaminA block on October 13.
Several promotional videos and visuals were released to promote the series, which you can check out below:
Source: Twitter (funewoamu_anime)