It’s time to take a trip to the wacky world of Glass Mask.
Earlier today, Crunchyroll announced that they added The Glass Mask Year 3 Class D to their Fall 2016 simulcast lineup. The first three episodes are currently available in all regions outside of Asia. New episodes will be added on Mondays at 7:00AM Pacific (10:00AM Eastern).
The Glass Mask Year 3 Class D started airing on October 3. Michio Machida is directing the series at DLE Inc., with Kio providing CGI character designs and modeling. Deko Akao (Noragami, Flying Witch) is in charge of series composition and scripts.
Other confirmed staff on the project includes:
- Planning: Ryuuta Shiki (DLE), Takuya Sasaki (Happinet)
- Producers: Akiko Ashizuka (DLE), Ryō Kotake (Happinet)
- Supervisor: Suzue Miuchi
- MMD Director: Ponpoko P
- Background 3D Modeling: [email protected]
- Background: G2
- Sound Effects: Yoshiaki Tokunaga
- Assistant Director: Karen Hayazaki
- Assistant Producer: Mai Hamaguchi, Rika Tone
- Casting: emo,Inc.
- Recording Studio: Onkio Haus
- Music: Yuichi “Masa” Nonaka
- Animation Production: DLE
- Production: DLE, Happinet
The confirmed voice cast includes:
- Maya Kitajima: Kana Asumi
- Ayumi Himekawa: Rumi Ookubo
- Chigusa Tsukikage: Atsuko Tanaka
- Yū Sakurakōji: Yuuki Kaji
- Masumi Hayami: Daisuke Ono
Several character visuals and a promo video were unveiled to promote the series. You can check these out below: