It’s time to return to Shibuya for one more set of mysteries.
Earlier today, Funimation unveiled their English dub cast for Chaos;Child. The series will star the following:
- Takumi: Todd Haberkorn
- General: Vic Mignogna
- Rimi: Carrie Savage
- Sena: Clarine Harp
- Takuru (Young): Ricco Fajardo
- Nanami (Episode 1): Brittney Karbowski
- Takashina (Episode 1): Sonny Strait
- Hazuki (Episode 1): Monica Rial
- Female Chatter 1A (Episode 1): Trina Nishimura
- Female Chatter 1B (Episode 1): Liza Gonzalez
- Female Reporter 1A (Episode 1): Morgan Garrett
- Female Reporter 1B (Episode 1): Laureta Sela
- Female Reporter 1C (Episode 1): Andrea Harbin
- Male Chatter 1A (Episode 1): Gabe Kunda
- Male Chatter 1B (Episode 1): Ivan Jasso
Joel McDonald is directing the adaptation, which features Matt Grounds as ADR Engineer.
Funimation’s SimulDub for Chaos;Child will début on January 31, at 9:30PM Eastern (6:30PM Pacific).
Chaos;Child is based on the visual novel of the same name by 5pb. Games and MAGES. Masato Jinbo (Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya 2wei!, Shomin Sample) is helming at Silver Link, with Kazuyuki Yamayoshi providing character designs. Jinbo is also in charge of series composition on the project.
The team of Takeshi Abo (Steins;Gate, Robotics;Notes) and Onoken (Accel World) scored the soundtrack.
Funimation describes Chaos;Child as:
Six years after the deadly earthquake and events of ChäoS;HEAd, Tokyo’s reconstructed Shibuya district becomes home to another series of mysterious happenings.
An abnormal string of deaths occurs amidst Shibuya’s reconstruction, and it isn’t until a high school newspaper club member starts to piece together the clues that these cases begin to demonstrate a hauntingly familiar pattern.
Source: Funimation Blog