Boruto’s taking it back to the Ninja World with his latest promo.
Earlier today, the official Boruto: Naruto Next Generations anime website started streaming a new promotional video for the series. The 30-second teaser features opening theme song Baton Road by Kana-Boon as a background track, as Boruto narrates.
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations will hit Japanese TV on April 5. The series will adapt Mikie Ikemoto and Ukyō Kodachi’s Boruto manga.
Noriyuki Abe will direct the project at Studio Pierrot, with Hiroyuki Yamashita serving as series director. The team of Tetsuya Nishio and Hirofumi Suzuki will handle character design on the show, while Makoto Uezo takes charge of series composition.
Other confirmed crew members include:
- Story Supervisor: Ukyo Kodachi
- Music: Yasuharu Takanashi
- Music: Yaiba
- Art Director: Hideyuki Ueno
- Sound Director: Yasushi Nagura
- Director of Photography: Mai Masuno
- Color setting: Tomoe Imamura
The confirmed voice cast includes:
- Boruto Uzumaki: Yuko Sanpei
- Sarada Uchiha: Kokoro Kikuchi
- Inojin Yamanaka: Atsushi Abe
- Naruto Uzumaki: Junko Takeuchi
- Shikadai Nara: Kensho Ono
- Hinata Hyuga: Nana Mizuki
- Chōchō Akimichi: Ryoko Shiraishi
- Mitsuki: Ryūichi Kijima
- Shino Aburame: Shinji Kawada
- Shikamaru Nara: Showtaro Morikubo
- Himawari Uzumaki: Saori Hayami
Kana-Boon will perform opening theme song Baton Road, while The Peggies will provide ending theme song Dreamy Johnny.
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations is a sequel to Masashi Kishimoto’s popular series Naruto. Ukyo Kodachi and illustrator Mikie Ikemoto are producing the series under Kishimoto’s supervision. The title began publication in Shueisha’s Weekly Shonen Jump in May 2016.
Viz Media currently publishes the title in their Weekly Shonen Jump digital publication.
A 30-second teaser was released to promote Boruto: Naruto Next Generations in December. You can check it out below:
BORUTO – NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS was just announced at Jump Festa, starting broadcast in Japan this April ?? pic.twitter.com/EviIWAyLpz
— Crunchyroll (@Crunchyroll) December 17, 2016
Source: Twitter (NarutoToBORUTO)