Earlier today, Crunchyroll announced that they will stream Boruto: Naruto Next Generations as part of their Spring 2017 simulcasts. As of press time, details on regions and a première date are still unknown.
Viz Media announced that they licensed the Boruto: Naruto Next Generations anime for North and Latin America earlier today.
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations adapts Mikie Ikemoto and Ukyo Kodachi’s Boruto manga. Noriyuki Abe will direct the project at Studio Pierrot, with Hiroyuki Yamashita serving as series director. The team of Tetsuya Nishio and Hirofumi Suzuki will handle character design on the show, while Makoto Uezo takes charge of series composition.
Other confirmed crew members include:
- Story Supervisor: Ukyo Kodachi
- Music: Yasuharu Takanashi
- Music: Yaiba
- Art Director: Hideyuki Ueno
- Sound Director: Yasushi Nagura
- Director of Photography: Mai Masuno
- Color setting: Tomoe Imamura
The confirmed voice cast includes:
- Boruto Uzumaki: Yuko Sanpei
- Sarada Uchiha: Kokoro Kikuchi
- Inojin Yamanaka: Atsushi Abe
- Naruto Uzumaki: Junko Takeuchi
- Shikadai Nara: Kensho Ono
- Hinata Hyuga: Nana Mizuki
- Chocho Akimichi: Ryoko Shiraishi
- Mitsuki: Ryuichi Kijima
- Shino Aburame: Shinji Kawada
- Shikamaru Nara: Showtaro Morikubo
- Himawari Uzumaki: Saori Hayami
Kana-Boon will perform opening theme song Baton Road, while The Peggies will provide ending theme song Dreamy Johnny.
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations is a sequel to Masashi Kishimoto’s popular series Naruto. Ukyo Kodachi and illustrator Mikie Ikemoto are producing the series under Kishimoto’s supervision. The title began publication in Shueisha’s Weekly Shonen Jump in May 2016.
Viz Media currently publishes the title in their Weekly Shonen Jump digital publication.