Before you ask: no, this doesn’t come with a decoder ring. Sad face.
Earlier today, online retailer Tokyo Otaku Mode announced that they’ve opened sign ups for the official Sailor Moon fan club in North America. The retailer is offering memberships for the 2017-2018 period, which are priced at $58 each.
Memberships will be offered through June 30, 2017 at midnight Pacific (3:00AM Eastern) or while supplies last. Those who sign up will receive the following:
- Official Membership Card with an original illustration by Naoko Takeuchi
- “Moon Stick” Pendant
- Four issues of the official digital newsletter
Fans who are renewing their memberships will also receive a “Sailor Letter Set.”
Memberships will be active from July 2017 through June 2018. Active members will be receive the following benefits:
- Access to club-exclusive merchandise items
- Access to the “Pretty Guardians” mobile app
- Early access to ticket sales for Pretty Guardians fan club events, as well as theSailor Moon musical
- Priority access to Sailor Moon collaboration promotions
Tokyo Otaku Mode opened their first round of memberships for the Sailor Moon fan club in November 2016. Sign-ups for the inaugural year ran through November 4.