Class is now in session for four very good boys.
Earlier today, Funimation revealed the English dub cast for The Royal Tutor. The series will star the following:
- Heine Wittgenstein: Micah Solusod
- Leonard Von Glanzreich: Alejandro Saab
- Bruno Von Glanzreich: Christopher Wehkamp
- Licht Von Glanzreich: Stephen Sanders
- Kai Von Glanzreich: Daman Mills
- Ludwig (Episode 1): Jarrod Greene
- Max (Episode 1): Dallas Reid
- Queen Mother (Episode 1): Linda Leonard
- King Glanzreich (Episode 1): David Wald
- Shadow (Episode 2): Christopher Guerrero
- Adele (Episode 2): Jad Saxton
Tia Ballard is directing the adaptation, which features scripts by Samuel Wooley. James Baker is working as ADR Engineer, while Adrian Cook serves as Mixing Engineer.
Funimation’s The Royal Tutor dub went live earlier tonight. The series debuted on Japanese TV on April 4.
The Royal Tutor is based on Higasa Akai’s manga of the same name. Katsuya Kikuchi (Idol Memories, Sengoku Paradise Kiwami) is directing the project at studio Bridge, with Rena Okuyama (Idol Memories, Sengoku Paradise Kiwami) providing character designs. Kimiko Ueno (Kuromajyo-san ga Tōru!!) is in charge of series composition.
Funimation describes The Royal Tutor as:
The “Royal Tutor” is a special tutor carefully selected for the task of teaching the prince, and a title given only to the best teacher in the nation. Heine Wittgenstein has been called to the kingdom of Grannzreich to take on the role of the Royal Tutor. He’s been ordered to raise a worthy candidate for the throne, but he’s greeted with four princes of completely different, unique personalities… all brothers, no less! How will Heine handle these four brothers who were too much for all the previous Royal Tutors, prompting them all to run away from the job?
Source: Funimation Blog