It looks like fate has delivered us a small fortune, today!
Yesterday, the official Fate/Apocrypha anime website updated with a new TV spot and visual, along with a full broadcast schedule. We break down the details below:
The 30-second teaser features a narrator explaining the show’s concept, as clips play in the background. The ad ends with a confirmation of the show’s July 1 première.
The new visual features the male Saber of Black, fighting back-to-back with Ruler in a battle-scarred landscape.
The series will air on the following:
- Tokyo MX: 7/1/2017 at 24:00 (7/2/2017 at midnight)
- BS11: 7/1/2017 at 24:00 (7/2/2017 at midnight)
- Gunma TV: 7/1/2017 at 24:00 (7/2/2017 at midnight)
- Tochigi TV: 7/1/2017 at 24:00 (7/2/2017 at midnight)
- Netflix Japan: 7/3/2017 (Time unspecified)
- MBS: 7/4/2017 at 27:30 (7/5/2017 at 3:30AM)
Yoshiyuki Asai will direct the Fate/Apocrypha anime at A-1 Pictures, with Yūkei Yamada providing character designs. Series author Yuichiro Higashide is in charge of series composition, while Masaru Yokoyama (Arakawa Under the Bridge, Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans) composes the music.
The confirmed voice cast includes:
- Ruler: Maaya Sakamoto
- Sieg: Natsuki Hanae
- Black Saber: Junichi Suwabe
- Shirō Kotomine: Kouki Uchiyama
- Red Saber: Miyuki Sawashiro
- Red Archer: Saori Hayami
- Red Lancer: Koji Yusa
- Red Rider: Makoto Furukawa
- Red Caster: Tetsu Inada
- Red Berserker: Satoshi Tsuruoka
- Red Assassin: Kei Shindou
- Black Archer: Shunsuke Takeuchi
- Black Lancer: Ryotaro Okiayu
- Black Rider: Rumi Ookubo
- Black Caster: Mitsuru Miyamoto
- Black Berserker: Ai Nonaka
- Black Assassin: Sakura Tange
Yuichiro Higashide and Type-Moon kicked off the Fate/Apocrypha novels in 2012. The series spans five volumes, with the final book hitting retailers on December 30, 2014. Higashide kicked off a manga adaptation with illustrator Akira Ishida on April 15, in the pages of Kadokawa Shoten’s Comp Ace magazine. The first collected volume was officially released in August. The Volume 2 is slated for a January 26 release.