As always, presented without comment.
Last night, Anime Strike unveiled its full summer 2017 simulcast lineup. The company will offer the following:
- 7/1/2017: Katsugeki: Touken Ranu
- 7/3/2017: Love & Lies
- 7/5/2017: DIVE!!
- 7/7/2017: Altair: A Record of Battles
- 7/7/2017: Vatican Miracle Examiner
- 7/7/2017: Made in Abyss
- 7/8/2017: Welcome to the Ballroom
- 7/8/2017: Hitorijime My Hero
- 7/8/2017: Princess Principal
- 7/12/2017: Lights of the Clione
- 7/14/2017: Hell Girl 4
Anime Strike will also continue their simulcasts of Sagrada Reset, Rage of Bahamut: Virgin Soul, and Re:Creators. Amazon will stream the first episode of Welcome to the Ballroom for free on Twitch. The episode will be screened July 6, at 9:30PM Eastern (6:30PM Pacific), with a pre-show slated to go live at 9:00PM.
Eagle-eyed readers will notice that more than half of the announced simulcast titles have already been licensed by western publishers, including:
- Hitorijime My Hero (Sentai Filmworks)
- Katsugeki! Touken Ranbu (Aniplex of America)
- Love & Lies (Sentai Filmworks)
- Made in Abyss (Sentai Filmworks)
- Princess Principal (Sentai Filmworks)
- Vatican Miracle Examiner (Sentai Filmworks)
Anime Strike is exclusive to Amazon Prime members in the United States, and runs $4.99 per month on top of normal Prime fees. Customers can give the channel a sample with a seven-day free trial.
Through 2017, Anime Strike subscribers will receive a free digital manga volume each month. This month’s selection is the first volume of Tomo Takeuchi’s Welcome to the Ballroom.