Apparently, the fates will align this November, for those of us across the globe.
Earlier today, A-1 Pictures announced that the Fate/Apocrypha anime will make its debut outside of Japan on November 7. The series will stream as a Netflix Original, though specific regions haven’t been specified.
The series premiered on July 1, at 24:00 (July 2 at midnight).
Yoshiyuki Asai is directing the Fate/Apocrypha anime at A-1 Pictures, with Yūkei Yamada providing character designs. Series author Yuichiro Higashide is in charge of series composition, while Masaru Yokoyama (Arakawa Under the Bridge, Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans) composes the music.
The previously confirmed voice cast includes:
- Ruler: Maaya Sakamoto
- Sieg: Natsuki Hanae
- Black Saber: Junichi Suwabe
- Shirō Kotomine: Kouki Uchiyama
- Red Saber: Miyuki Sawashiro
- Red Archer: Saori Hayami
- Red Lancer: Koji Yusa
- Red Rider: Makoto Furukawa
- Red Caster: Tetsu Inada
- Red Berserker: Satoshi Tsuruoka
- Red Assassin: Kei Shindou
- Black Archer: Shunsuke Takeuchi
- Black Lancer: Ryotaro Okiayu
- Black Rider: Rumi Ookubo
- Black Caster: Mitsuru Miyamoto
- Black Berserker: Ai Nonaka
- Black Assassin: Sakura Tange
- Kairi Sisigou (Shishigō): Kenji Nomura
- Darnic Prestone Yggdmillennia: Nobuyuki Hiyama
- Fiore Forvedge Yggdmillennia: Chinatsu Akasaki
- Caules Forvedge Yggdmillennia: Yūsuke Kobayashi
- Gordes Musik Yggdmillennia: Toru Ohkawa
- Celenike Icecolle Yggdmillennia: Shizuka Ishigami
- Roche Icecolle Yggdmillennia: Emiri Katō
- Reika Rikudou: Mai Nakahara
Yuichiro Higashide and Type-Moon kicked off the Fate/Apocrypha novels in 2012. The series spans five volumes, with the final book hitting retailers on December 30, 2014. Higashide kicked off a manga adaptation with illustrator Akira Ishida on April 15, in the pages of Kadokawa Shoten’s Comp Ace magazine. The first collected volume was officially released in August. The Volume 2 is slated for a January 26 release.
Source: A-1 Pictures (Industry Panel)