As always, presented without comment.
Earlier today, the official website for Imouto sae Ireba Ii. (If Only I Could Hava a Little Sister) updated with a new promotional video. The 80-second trailer introduces the show’s main cast members.
The main cast includes:
- Itsuki Hashima: Yūsuke Kobayashi
- Chihiro Hashima: Nozomi Yamamoto
- Nayuta Kani: Hisako Kanemoto
- Miyako Shirakawa: Ai Kakuma
- Haruto Fuwa: Satoshi Hino
- Kenjirou Toki: Kōsuke Toriumi
- Setsuna Ena: Tsubasa Yonaga
- Ashley Ohno: Manami Numakura
- Kaiko Mikuniyama: Akane Fujita
The site also updated with the major staff members. Shin Ōnuma (Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya, Watamote) is directing the project at Silver Link, with Jin Tamamura (Chivalry of a Failed Knight) serving as Series Director. Sumie Kinoshita (The Mystic Archives of Dantalian, Girlish Number) is providing character designs for the show, while Yomi Hirasaka (Haganai Next) takes charge of series composition.
Other confirmed crew members include:
- Original work: Yomi Hirasaka
- Original Character Design: Kantoku
- Screenplay: Yomi Hirasaka
- Chief Animation Director: Sumie Kinoshita
- Main Animator: Shinpei Aoki
- Prop Design: Misako Izumi
- Art Design: Hirofumi Sakagami
- Color Design: Mami Hirai
- Director of Photography: Mutsumi Usuda
- Editing: REAL-T
- Sound Director: Masanori Tsuchiya
- Music: Tomoki Kikuya
- Music Production: Lantis
Imouto sae Ireba Ii first hit stores in March 2015, under Shogakukan’s imprint. The book was written by Hirasaka, and features illustrations by Kantoku (The “Hentai” Prince and the Stony Cat.).
A manga adaptation of the series, titled Imouto Sae Ireba Ii. @comic, launched in Monthly Sunday GX magazine. The series, which is being produced by Idu, spans two collected volumes. A third book will hit retailers on May 19.
A manga spinoff, titled Imouto Sareba Ii. Gaiden Imouto ni Saenareba Ii!, is being produced by Kobashiko. The title launched in Square Enix’s Gangan Joker magazine in October 2016.