We’re just talking away in this article. I don’t know what I’m to say, but I’ll say it anyway.
Earlier today, Kyoto Animation started streaming a new teaser trailer for Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions -Take on Me-. The 30-second teaser features footage from the mighty Rikka Takanashi’s greatest foe of all: an automated transport gate.
Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions -Take on Me- hits Japanese theaters on January 6.
Tatsuya Ishihara (Sound! Euphonium, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya) is returning to the director’s chair for the project at Kyoto Animation, with Kazumi Ikeda (Clannad After Story, Myriad Colors Phantom World) reprising her role as character designer. Jukki Hanada (Love Live! School Idol Project, No Game, No Life) will write the feature’s screenplay.
ZAQ will handle the film’s theme song, while Nijine scores the soundtrack.
Other confirmed crew members include:
- Art Director: Mutsuo Shinohara
- Color Design: Akiyo Takeda
- Settings: Hiroyuki Takahashi
- Director of Photography: Akihiro Ura
- 3D Director: Rin Yamamoto
- Sound Director: Yota Tsuruoka
- Music: Nijine (Akito Masuda)
- Original Work: Torako (published by Kyoto Animation under their KA Esuma Bunko imprint)
- Production: Chunibyo Production Committee
- Distribution: Shochiku
Five cast members are confirmed to be returning to reprise their roles:
- Yūta Togashi: Jun Fukuyama
- Rikka Takanashi: Maaya Uchida
- Shinka Nibutani: Chinatsu Akatsuki
- Kumin Tsuyuri: Azumi Asakura
- Sanae Dekomori: Sumire Uesaka
In May, Kyoto Animation streamed a 45-second trailer to announce Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions – Take on Me. You can check it out below:
Source: YouTube (KyoaniChannel)