This is one yakiniku shop where excitement is bound to happen!
Earlier today, Ganma! and the Comic Smart manga app announced that Fukumen Usagi’s Yakiniku-ten Sengoku (Yakiniku Shop Sengoku) will receive an anime adaptation. The series is slated to be a net anime, which will stream later this year on Ganma!‘s anime service.
A website for the show opened, which contains a key visual, along with details on the first cast and crew members.
The visual features the major cast members, standing in front of the titular Yakiniku joint.
The series will star the following:
- Sōji Ōyama: Satoshi Inomata
- Yae Sakura: Tomomi Mineuchi
- Aoi Shachigashira: Rarisa Tago Takeda
- Gen Ryūshi: Yū Sasahara
- Hechima Kaneda: Tadanori Date
- Eiji Sengoku: Fumihiko Tachiki
- Hare Motomi: Hiro Shimono
- Mamekichi Endō: Tomomichi Nishimura
- Taberareta Ushi no Bōrei-chan (Ghost of Eaten Cow): Shiro Tsubuyaki
Visuals for the cast were also unveiled, which you can check out below:
Katsumi Nagai was tapped to direct, write, and edit the series at Studio Placebo. Momoka Watanabe is pulling double duty as character designer and planner for the project.
Other staff members include:
- Animation: Hiroyuki Mizoguchi
- Art: Kōji Shimoi
- Sound Effects: Fumio Yasue
- Music: Shinya Kiyokawa
The Yakiniku-ten Sengoku manga launched on Ganma! in 2013. The title currently spans 184 chapters, the latest of which hit the web on Tuesday. The series currently has one compiled volume, which Ichijinsha released in December.
Source: Animate Times