No, this time we mean plot literally.
Earlier today, the official website for Tada-kun wa Koi o Shinai updated with the show’s main cast, the basic story details, and a new key visual. We break the details down below:
The series will star the following:
- Mitsuyoshi Tada: Yūichi Nakamura
- Teresa Wagner: Manaka Iwami
- Kaoru Ijūin: Mamoru Miyano
- Alexandra Magritte: Shino Shimoji
- Hajime Suzamoto: Yuichiro Umehara
- Hinako Hasegawa: Shizuka Ishigami
- Gentarō Yamashita: Hiro Shimono
- Yui Tada: Inori Minase
The new visual features the major characters, standing against a white background.
Tada-kun wa Koi o Shinai is a “slapstick rom-com” that revolves around the titular Tada Mitsuyoshi. Mitsuyoshi is a young man who’s never known the joys of love. Hi slife is forever changed one day, though, when he’s taking pictures of the blooming cherry blossoms. It’s on this day that he meets Teresa Wagner, a transfer student from Luxembourg. Teresa just arrived in Japan, and quickly found herself lost as she was separated from her traveling partner. Mitsuyoshi comes to her aid, and brings the girl to his grandfather’s cafe.
Mitsue Yamazaki (Monthly Girls’ Nozaki-kun, Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East) was tapped to direct the project at Doga Kobo, with Junichiro Taniguchi (Monthly Girls’ Nozaki-kun, ) providing character designs. Yoshiko Nakamura (Monthly Girls’ Nozaki-kun, Super Lovers) is in charge of series compsition.
Other confirmed crew members include:
- Chief Animation Director: Junichiro Taniguchi
- Assistant Director: Yoshiyuki Fujiwara
- Sub Character Designer: Ai Kikuchi
- Prop Design: Chiaki Nakajima
- Art Director: Chieko Nakamura
- Music: Yukari Hashimoto
Tada-kun wa Koi o Shinai is an original project from Doga Kobo. The title was first announced in September 30, and is on track for a 2018 premiere.
Source: Animate Times