I guess Hobby Japan’s keeping us abreast of this fanservicey series.
Earlier today, the official The Seven Heavenly Virtues (Nanatsu no Bitoku) Twitter account updated with the show’s core cast members. The series will star the following:
- Michael (Faith): Yumi Uchiyama
- Uriel (Patience): Asami Seto
- Sariel (Kindness): Sakura Nakamura
- Sandalphon (Diligence): Shiori Izawa
- Metatron (Charity): Ari Ozawa
- Raphael (Temperance): Lynn
- Gabriel (Chastity): Hiyori Nitta
A second tweet confirmed that The Seven Heavenly Virtues will hit Japanese TV on January 28. AT-X will carry the series at 24:25 (1/29/2018 at 12:25AM). the official Hobby Japan YouTube channel will stream episodes of the show starting on January 29.
Shinji Ishihara was tapped to direct the series at studio Bridge, with Masanori Iizuka providing character designs.
Other confirmed crew members include:
- Original Character Designs: Niθ
- Prop Designer: Masanori Iizuka
- Chief Animation Director: Masanori Iizuka
- Art Director: Masanori Nishiyama
- Color Design: Hitomi Sano
- Director of Photography: Hyeon Dae Song
- Editing: Toshio Henmi
- Sound Director: Hiroto Morishita
- Animation Producer: Hiroshi Iijima
The Seven Heavenly Virtues is a sequel to Hobby Japan’s The Seven Mortal Sins. Following the events of Seven Mortal Sins, demons have managed to push forward to spread their darkest ambitions. Heaven lay in chaos. To bring an end to the demon menace, the angels of the “Seven Heavenly Virtues” are sent to Earth to search for their candidate as the true messiah.
Plus anime boobs, apparently.
Visuals for the major characters were previously released, which you can check out below: