Get your aprons ready and check your utensils. Aniplex is cooking up a feast, Fate style.
Earlier today, Aniplex of America announced that they will stream Today’s Menu for Emiya Family (Emiya-sanchi no Kyō no Gohan) on Crunchyroll. The first episode is slated to hit the platform on January 25.
The team of Takahiro Miura (Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works, The Garden of Sinners Episode 6) and Tetsuto Satō will direct Today’s Menu for Emiya Family at ufotable, with Toko Uchimura (Katsugeki! Tōken Ranbu) providing character designs.
DJ Misoshiru and MC Gohan will collaborate on opening theme song Apron Boy, while Sangatsu no Phantasia performs closing theme Collage.
Other confirmed crew members include:
- Original Character Design: TAa
- Original Concept: TAa & Type-Moon
- Food Supervisor: Makoto Tatano
- Art Director: Kazuo Ebizawa
- Director of Photography: Sae Yoshikawa
- 3D Animation Director: Daiki Teppōzuka
- Color Key Artist: Yūko Ōmae
- Color Key Artist: Yurie Ushio
- Editor: Manabu Kamino is editing
- Producer: Hikaru Kondo
- Music: Gō Shiina
The confirmed voice cast includes:
- Shiro Emiya: Noriaki Sugiyama
- Saber: Ayako Kawasumi
- Rin Tohsaka: Kana Ueda
- Sakura Matou: Noriko Shimoya
- Rider: Yu Asakawa
- Ilya: Mai Kadowaki
- Taiga Fujimura: Miki Ito
TAa’s Emiya-sanchi no Kyō no Gohan manga launched on Kadokawa’s Young Ace Up website in January 2016. To date, two volumes have been released, with the most recent hitting stores on December 26.
Aniplex describes the show as:
“Fulfilling meal…a familiar view”
In this story, Fate and food meet in a delicious and gentle world.
It’s nothing but an ordinary meal scene…
Delicious meals are served at the Emiya’s dinner table every day, through spring, summer, fall and winter.
— Let’s see… what’s for dinner today?