You know, given the title, this series is quite visible.
Earlier today, the official Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory anime website updated with a new teaser trailer. The minute-long promo features opening theme song Even … if by Tamaru Yamada as a background track.
Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory will hit Japanese TV in April. Tokyo MX will carry the series, among other networks.
Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory will be based on Shoji Gatoh (writer) and Shikidouji’s (illustrator) light novel series of the same name. Katsuichi Nakayama (Nishi no Yoki Majo – Astraea Testament) will take the director’s chair at Xebec, with Aya Yamamoto (My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU TOO!, Fafner EXODUS) serving as animation director. Series creator Shoji Gatoh (The Tower of Druaga: The Aegis of Uruk, Hyōka) will take charge of series composition, and write the screenplay.
New cast members include:
- Lee Fowler: Tomokazu Sugita
- Wilhelm Casper: Masaki Terasoma
- Sabina Refunio: Marina Inoue
- Sachi Shinohara: Aya Uchida
- Nami: Minori Chihara
- Mitchel Lemon: Kenjiro Tsuda
- Namusaku Police Chief: Tesshō Genda
- George Lovelock: Sho Hayami
- Dragonfly (Falke AI): Kappei Yamaguchi
Cast members returning from previous shows include:
- Sousuke Sagara: Tomokazu Seki
- Kaname Chidori: Satsuki Yukino
- Kyoko Tokiwa: Ikue Kimura
- Atsunobu Hayashimizu: Toshiyuki Morikawa
- Eri Kagurazaka: Rio Natsuki
- Teletha “Tessa” Testarossa: Yukana
- Kurz Weber: Shinichiro Miki
- Melissa Mao: Michiko Neya
- Andrei Kalinin: Akio Ohtsuka
- Richard Mardukas: Tomomichi Nishimura
- Leonard Testarossa: Daisuke Namikawa
- Kurama: Kazuhiro Yamaji
In the past, the series received six manga adaptations, three anime TV series, and an OVA. The most recent anime series, Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid, aired on Japanese TV in the Summer 2015 season.
The latest manga series, Full Metal Panic! Zero, kicked off in Dragon Magazine in 2013. The ongoing title is being written by series creator Shoji Gatoh, with illustrations by Tetsurō Kasahara.