Tada won’t fall in love today, and he won’t do it in April… maybe!
Earlier today, the official Tada-kun wa Koi o Shinai (Tada-kun Does Not Fall in Love) anime website updated with a new key visual and the show’s broadcast schedule. We break the details down below:
The new visual sees the main cast standing on a bridge that crosses a small river. Lead characters Teresa Wagner and Mitsuyoshi Tada stand in the center, as they look out at the water together.
The series will hit Japanese TV on April 5. The full broadcast schedule is as follows:
- AT-X: 4/5/2018 at 21:00 (4/5/2018 at 9:00PM)
- Tokyo MX: 4/5/2018 at 22:00 (4/5/2018 at 10:00PM)
- BS11: 4/5/2018 at 23:00 (4/5/2018 at 11:00PM)
- Sun TV: 4/5/2018 at 24:00 (4/6/2018 at midnight)
- KBS Kyoto: 4/5/2018 at 25:00 (4/6/2018 at 1:00AM)
- TV Aichi: 4/5/2018 at 26:35 (4/6/2018 at 2:35AM)
- TVQ Kyushu Broadcast: 4/5/2018 at 27:00 (4/6/2018 at 3:00AM)
Mitsue Yamazaki (Monthly Girls’ Nozaki-kun, Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East) was tapped to direct the project at Doga Kobo, with Junichiro Taniguchi (Monthly Girls’ Nozaki-kun, ) providing character designs. Yoshiko Nakamura (Monthly Girls’ Nozaki-kun, Super Lovers) is in charge of series compsition.
Masayoshi Ōishi will perform the opening theme song, the title of which hasn’t been unveiled as of press time. Manaka Iwami, who plays Teresa Wagner, will handle closing theme song Love Song. Both tracks will receive CD singles on May 23.
The confirmed voice cast includes:
- Mitsuyoshi Tada: Yūichi Nakamura
- Teresa Wagner: Manaka Iwami
- Kaoru Ijūin: Mamoru Miyano
- Alexandra Magritte: Shino Shimoji
- Hajime Suzamoto: Yuichiro Umehara
- Hinako Hasegawa: Shizuka Ishigami
- Kentarō Yamashita: Hiro Shimono
- Yui Tada: Inori Minase
Tada-kun wa Koi o Shinai is an original project from Doga Kobo. The show is a “slapstick rom-com” that revolves around the titular Tada Mitsuyoshi. Mitsuyoshi is a young man who’s never known the joys of love. Hi slife is forever changed one day, though, when he’s taking pictures of the blooming cherry blossoms. It’s on this day that he meets Teresa Wagner, a transfer student from Luxembourg. Teresa just arrived in Japan, and quickly found herself lost as she was separated from her traveling partner. Mitsuyoshi comes to her aid, and brings the girl to his grandfather’s cafe.