It looks like two more guests have signed the register of this otherworldly inn.
Earlier today, the official Kakuriyo Yadomeshi (Afterlife Inn Cooking) anime website updated with a new teaer trailer, as well as a trio of cast members.
We break the details down below.
The 105-second promo introduces the major characters and their voice actors. Opening theme song Sai -color- kicks in at the 63-second mark.
The series will add the following:
- Ranmaru: Kaito Ishikawa
- Hatori: Takuma Terashima
- Tokihiko: Daisuke Hirakawa
All three cast members are part of rival inn “Orioya”
Kakuriyo Yadomeshi will debut on Japanese TV on April 2. The full broadcast schedule is as follows:
- Tokyo MX: 4/2/2018 at 22:30 (4/2/2018 at 10:30PM)
- BS Fuji: 4/3/2018 at 24:30 (4/4/2018 at 12:30AM)
- AT-X: 4/4/2018 at 23:30 (4/4/2018 at 11:30PM)
- KBS Kyoto: 4/6/2018 at 26:10 (4/7/2018 at 2:10AM)
Yoshiko Okuda will make his directorial début at Gonzo, with Youko Satou (Saiyuki Reload Blast, Dog & Scissors) providing character designs. Tomoko Konparu (Utano☆Princesama Revolutions, Dance with Devils) is in charge of series composition for the project.
Nao Toyama will perform opening theme song Tō no Manimani, while Manaka Numakura will handle closing theme song Sai -color-.
Other confirmed crew members include:
- Ayakashi Design: Takuhito Kusanagi, Tadashi Oppata
- General Animation Director: Hikaru Suzuki
- Prop Design: Yōko Kubara, Sotaro Shimizu
- Color Design: Ritsuko Utagawa
- Art Setting: Mika Nakajima
- Special Effects, 2D Design: Mika Narukawa
- Art Director: Norifumi Nakamura
- CG Director: Tsutomu Nagai
- Director of Photography: Naoki Kitamura
- Editing: Akari Saitō
- Sound Director: Fumiyuki Go
- Music: Takurō Iga
- Music Production: Flying Dog
The confirmed voice cast includes:
- Aoi Tsubaki: Nao Tōyama
- Ōdanna: Katsuyuki Konishi
- Ginji: Shun’ichi Toki
- Oryō: Ai Kakuma
- Akatsuki: Yūma Uchida
- Byakuya: Atsushi Tamaru
- Chibi: Manaka Iwami
- Shirō Tsubaki: Kazuhiko Inoue
- Shizuna: Reina Ueda
Midori Yūma and illustrator Laruha’s Kakuriyo Yadomeshi ayakashi o yado ni yomeiri shimasu. light novels launched under Fujimi Shobo’s “Fujimi L Bunko” imprint in 2015. To date, seven volumes have been released, with the most recent reaching stores on November 15, 2017.
Yūma and illustrator Wako Ioka launched a manga adaptation of the series in Enterbrain’s B’s Log Comic magazine in 2016. To date, two compiled volumes of the manga have been released. Manga resource Baka-Updates describes the adaptation as:
Female college student Aoi inherited her deceased grandfather’s ability to see ayakashi. One day, while Aoi is feeding some ayakashi, a demon appears! He declares that Aoi’s grandfather owed a great debt, and as compensation, Aoi must marry the demon! Aoi refuses, and decides to pay off the debt by working at the inn of the afterlife, the Tenjin-ya.
Source: Mantan Web