It looks like Viz Media and Verizon are ready to go to 90 with this deal!
Earlier today, Viz Media announced that they entered a digital distribution deal with Verizon. Through the agreement, Verizon’s go90 digital platform will feature content from Viz Media’s library. Nine titles are currently available, including:
- Accel World (24 episodes, subtitled and dubbed)
- Death Note (37-episodes, subtitled and dubbed)
- Hunter x Hunter (104 episodes, subtitled)
- Infini-T Force (12-episodes, subtitled)
- Inuyasha (54 episodes, subtitled and dubbed)
- Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure (113 episodes, subtitled)
- Naruto (220 episodes, subtitled)
- One-Punch Man (12-episodes, subtitled)
- Vampire Knight (26 episodes, subtitled and dubbed)
go90 is Verizon’s free digital platform, which boasts more than 1,500 hours of original content and 25,000 hours of linear programming. The service launched in October 2015, and is available to users in the United States.
Source: Viz Media (Press Release)