It’s a colorful crew for a colorful world… or something!
Earlier today, the official Pastel Memories anime website updated with the show’s core staff, as well as a new visual.
We break the details down below.
The image features Izumi Asagi, Saori Rokugou, and Michi Edogawabashi in their battle gear.
Yasuyuki Shinozaki will direct Pastel Memories at studio Project No. 9, with Shin’ya Segawa (Garakowa -Restore the World-) providing character designs. Tsuyoshi Tamai (Bikini Warriors, Ladies Versus Butlers!) is in charge of series composition.
The Pastel Memories smartphone game launched in October 2017. The game’s voice cast includes:
- Izumi Asagi: Hiyori Nitta
- Ayaka Sakaki: Mariko Toribe
- Irina Leskova: Yumi Uchiyama
- Kaoruko Nijouin: Yukiyo Fujii
- Yuina Machiya: Rie Murakawa
- Michi Edogawabashi: Naomi Ōzora
- Minami Senju: Ai Yamamoto
- Chimari Maiko: Yui Ogura
- Nao Mejiro: Hisako Kanemoto
- Rei Kurushima: Yurika Kubo
- Komachi Satonaka: Megumi Toda
- Saori Rokugou: Kotori Koiwai
Pastel Memories bills itself as an “otaku girls role-playing game.” The title is set in Akihabara, “slightly in the future, in 20XX.” In the game, Akiba is in decline following the fall of otaku culture. Players are tasked with managing an “otaku shop”, and raising “otaku girls” to do battle against a virus that infects the worlds of various works.
Am I forgetting a word, here? Oh, right… “Otaku.”