The ring’s been salted, and five new warriors are ready to rumble.
Earlier today, the official Hinomaru Zumō anime website updated with five new cast members. The series will add the following:
- Kuze Sōsuke: Shunsuke Takeuchi
- Shun Kariya: Takuto Yoshinaga
- Daikeishou: Noriaki Sugiyama
- Rion Sawai: Taku Yashiro
- Daniel Stefanov: Justin Tomoro
A visual depicting the five characters was also unveiled, which you can check out below.
Hinomaru Zumō hits Japanese TV in October.
Yasutaka Yamamoto (Servant × Service, Actually, I Am…) is directing the series at Gonzo, with Kōnosuke Uda (Days, One Piece) serving as chief director. Kii Tanaka (Donten ni Warau Gaiden: Ketsubetsu, Yamainu no Chikai, Cheating Craft) is providing character design for the project.
The series will star the following:
- Hinomaru Ushio: Atsushi Abe
- Shinya Ozeki: Fukushi Ochiai
- Yūma Gojō: Kentarō Kumagai
- Chihiro Kunisaki: Takuya Satō
- Kei Mitsuhashi: Ayumu Murase
- Kirihito Tsuji: Takuma Terashima
- Reina Gojō: Mikako Komatsu
- Chizuko Hori: Rui Tanabe
Kawada’s Hinomaru Zumō manga launched in the pages of Shueisha’s Weekly Shonen Jump magazine in May 2014. The ongoing series currently spans 20 volumes, with the most recent hitting retailers on May 2. Volume 21 will ship to stores on August 30.
Source: Comic Natalie