It looks like it’s not quite a million character sheets…
Earlier today, the official Han-Gyaku-Sei Million Arthur anime website updated with a dozen character sheets. Visuals for the twelve announced cast members were unveiled, which you can check out below.
Han-Gyaku-Sei Million Arthur will hit Japanese TV in October. Tokyo MX and BS11 will carry the title, among other networks.
Mitsutoshi Satō will direct the project at J.C. Staff, with Tsuyoshi Tamai (Strike Witches, Ladies versus Butlers!) taking charge of series composition. Yoshinari Saito (Venus Project: Climax) will provide character designs for the project.
Other confirmed crew members include:
- Sub-Character Design: Masahito Onoda
- Music: Gō Shiina
- Art Director: Ken Naito
- Sound Director: Yoshikazu Iwanami
- Color Design: Shiho Mizoe
- Editing: Yūji Kondō
The previously confirmed voice cast includes:
- Danchō Arthur: Sora Amamiya
- Yamaneko Arthur: Ayana Taketatsu
- Kakka Arthur: Natsuki Hanae
- Renkin Arthur: Inori Minase
- Tekken Arthur: Tetsuya Kakihara
- Rurō Arthur: Yūichi Nakamura
- Nuckelavee: Himika Akaneya
- Coopy: Nao Tōyama
- Titania: Rie Takahashi
- Bethor: Rina Hidaka
- Bodach: Suzuko Mimori
- Brigitte: Yū Serizawa
Han-Gyaku-Sei Million Arthur began its life as a smartphone and tablet MMORPG from Square Enix. The title launched in China in March on iOS and Android, with an action-based spinoff in the works for 2018. So far, neither title has been confirmed for a launch in Japan.
Sources: Comic Natalie