Four new players are really feeling that wind today.
Earlier today, the official Feel the Wind (Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru) anime website updated with four new cast members. The series will add the following:
- Hanako Katsuta: Juri Kimura
- Genichirō Tasaki: Koutarou Nakamura
- Kazuma Fujioka: Satoshi Hino
- Kōsuke Sakaki: Kengo Kawanishi
Visuals for the characters were also revealed, which you can check out below:
Feel the Wind will air on NTV, BS-NTV, Yomiuri TV, and other networks in October.
Kazuya Nomura (Ghost In The Shell: The New Movie, Robotics;Notes) will direct Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru at Production I.G., with Takahiro Chiba (Kamichu!, Occult Academy) providing character designs. Kohei Kiyasu is in charge of series composition for the project.
The confirmed voice cast includes:
- Kakeru Kurahara: Takeo Ōtsuka
- Haiji Kiyose: Toshiyuki Toyonaga
- Musa Kamala: Hideaki Kabumoto
- Jōta Kizuki: Junya Enoki
- Yukihiko Iwakura: Kazuyuki Okitsu
- Takashi Sugiyama: Kouki Uchiyama
- Sei Kashisaki: Miyu Irino
- Yōhei Sakaguchi: Riki Kitazawa
- Akihiro Hirata: Takanori Hoshino
- Jōji Kizuki: Yūto Uemura
Shion Miura’s Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru first hit bookstores in 2006, under Shinchosha’s main imprint. The series inspired a live-action adaptation, which hit Japanese TV in the Fall 2009 broadcast season, as well as a stage play that opened in February 2009.
Source: Comic Natalie