All aboard the most absurd crew to explore the galaxy.
Earlier today, the official Space Battleship Tiramisu anime website updated with a new trailer, as well as three new cast members. We break the details down below.
The 90-second teaser introduces the major plot beats through character dialogue, as opening theme song Gravity Heart by Kaito Ishikawa plays as a background track.
- Le Blanc Spirit: Aya Hisakawa
- Faye Charway: Megumi Han
- Romeo Alpha: Yūsuke Shirai
Visuals for the characters were also revealed, which you can check out below.
Space Battleship Tiramisu II airs on October 1. The full broadcast schedule is as follows (All times JST):
- Tokyo MX: 10/1/2018 at 25:00 (10/2/2018 at 1:00 AM)
- Sun TV: 10/1/2018 at 26:00 (10/2/2018 at 2:00 AM)
- BS11: 10/1/2018 at 26:30 (10/2/2018 at 2:30 AM)
Hiroshi Ikehata (Akiba’s Trip: The Animation, Seiyu’s Life!) will return to the director’s chair at Gonzo, with Ai Yokoyama (Bayonetta: Bloody Fate, X-Men) reprising her role as character designer. Yū Satō (Inferno Cop) is back in charge of series composition.
Kaito Ishikawa will perform opening theme song Gravity Heart, as well as ending theme DURANDAL New ver..
The confirmed voice cast includes:
- Subaru Ichinose: Kaito Ishikawa
- Ligier Leroy: Aya Endo
- PAC2-AR: Haruko Momoi
- Vulgar Hummer: Junichi Suwabe
- Sōichirō Ichinose: Rikiya Koyama
- Shigeruko Honda: Satomi Arai
- Isuzu Ichinose: Takahiro Sakurai
- Venturi Leroy: Takaya Hashi
- Subaru Beyond: Takuya Eguchi
- Maybach Wilhelm: Tomokazu Sugita
- Narrator: Akio Ohtsuka
Space Battleship Tiramisu‘s first season aired in the Spring 2018 broadcast season. Crunchyroll streamed the show as part of its simulcast lineup, while Funimation produced a SimulDub. Funimation describes the show as:
The Earth Union is locked in a massive galactic war. Aboard the Space Battleship Tiramisu, ace pilot Subaru Ichinose carries the fate of humanity on his shoulders. Life for Subaru is tough. But nothing relieves tension quite like launching an all-out food-based assault on his own face. Snug as a bug in a rug, Subaru soothingly unwinds in his personal mecha, “Durandal F,” as bliss overtakes him.