Well, we know that this is a colorful world, filled equally bright characters.
Earlier today, the official Pastel Memories anime website updated with a new teaser trailer. The minute-long promo introduces the show’s main voice cast.
Pastel Memories will air in January 2019, on Tokyo MX, Sun TV, KBS Kyoto, and BS Fuji.
Yasuyuki Shinozaki will direct Pastel Memories at studio Project No. 9, with Shin’ya Segawa (Garakowa -Restore the World-) providing character designs. Tsuyoshi Tamai (Bikini Warriors, Ladies Versus Butlers!) is in charge of series composition.
The confirmed’s voice cast includes:
- Izumi Asagi: Hiyori Nitta
- Saori Rokugou: Kotori Koiwai
- Nao Mejiro: Yumiri Hanamori
- Kaoruko Nijouin: Yukiyo Fujii
- Yuina Machiya: Rie Murakawa
- Michi Edogawabashi: Naomi Ōzora
- Minami Senju: Ai Yamamoto
- Chimari Maiko: Yui Ogura
- Irina Leskova: Yumi Uchiyama
- Maya: Chiaki Takahashi
- Nejire-Usagi: Chitose Morinaga
- Ayaka Sakaki: Mariko Toribe
- Komachi Satonaka: Megumi Toda
- Rei Kurushima: Yurika Kubo
The Pastel Memories smartphone game launched in October 2017. The title bills itself as an “otaku girls role-playing game.” The title is set in Akihabara, “slightly in the future, in 20XX.” In the game, Akiba is in decline following the fall of otaku culture. Players are tasked with managing an “otaku shop”, and raising “otaku girls” to do battle against a virus that infects the worlds of various works.