On February 15, Pony Canyon’s YouTube channel updated with a new trailer for the second half of Attack on Titan‘s third season. The 84-second promo focuses on the main members of the Survey Corps, and ends with a confirmation that the show will return to Japanese TV on April 28.
Tetsuro Araki (Death Note, High School of the Dead, Attack on Titan Season 1) is returning as chief director for the project, while Masashi Koizuka reprises his role as director at Wit Studio. Kyoji Asano (Psycho-Pass) will return as character designer, while Yasuko Kobayashi (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure, Shakugan no Shana) reprises her duty on series composition.
Other confirmed crew members include:
- Chief Animation Director: Satoshi Kadowaki
- Chief Animation Director: Kyoji Asano
- Music: Hiroyuki Sawano
Returning cast members include:
- Eren Jaeger: Yuuki Kaji
- Mikasa Ackerman: Yui Ishikawa
- Armin Arlelt: Marina Inoue
- Conny Springer: Hiro Shimono
- Sasha Blouse: Yu Kobayashi
- Historia Reiss: Shiori Mikami
- Jean Kirschtein: Kishō Taniyama
- Reiner Braun: Yoshimasa Hosoya
- Bertholdt Hoover: Tomohisa Hashizume
- Hange Zoë: Romi Park
- Erwin Smith: Daisuke Ono
- Levi: Hiroshi Kamiya
- Zeke Jaeger (Beast Titan): Takehito Koyasu
Funimation describes Attack on Titan‘s third season as:
After recovering Eren and Historia, the recruits are put under the care of Levi. Stuck out in the middle of nowhere, Hange subjects Eren to a series of experiments in an attempt to find out more about his ability. But when their link to the secrets behind the wall is murdered, the squad must move out and find a new refuge. Except, a figure from Levi’s past has his own plans to stop them.