Earlier today, the official Fairy Gone anime website updated with a new teaser trailer. The two-minute trailer introduces the main plot beats, as character dialogue and narration provides a more detailed insight into the show, itself.
Fairy Gone will hit Japanese TV on April 7. The full broadcast schedule is as follows (All times JST):
- Tokyo MX: 4/7/2019 at 24:00 (4/8/2019 at Midnight)
- MBS: 4/9/2019 at 26:30 (4/10/2019 at 2:30AM)
- BS11: 4/7/2019 at 24:00 (4/8/2019 at Midnight)
- AT-X: 4/7/2019 at 24:00 (4/8/2019 at Midnight)
Kenichi Suzuki (Drifters, Cells At Work!) was tapped to direct the project at P.A. Works, with Takako Shimizu (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure) providing character designs. Ao Jūmonji (Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash light novels) is in charge of series composition.
(K)NoW_NAME will perform opening theme song KNOCK on the CORE.
Other confirmed crew members include:
- Original Concept: Five Fairy Scholars
- Original Character Design: Haruhisa Nakata
- Music: (K)NoW_NAME
The confirmed voice cast includes:
- Maria Noel: Kana Ichinose
- Free Underbar: Tomoaki Maeno
- Veronica Thorn: Ayaka Fukuhara
- Ulfran Low: Yoshimasa Hosoya
- Clara Kisenaria: Ayaka Suwa
- Serge Tovah: Yoshiki Nakajima
- Nein Auraa: Mie Sonozaki
- Damian Carme: Takehito Koyasu
- Ray Dawn: Eizou Tsuda
- Oz Maher: Yasuhiro Mamiya
- Jet Glaive: Hiroki Touchi
- Marco Bellwood: Houchu Ohtsuka
- Lily Heineman: Atsumi Tanezaki
- Robert Chase: Kōji Okino
- Eleanor Need: Mikako Komatsu
- Griff Mercer: Kenjiro Tsuda
- Cain Distaroru: Mugihito
- Axel Rabū: Shinji Kawada
- “Sweety” Bitter Sweet: Minako Kotobuki
- Patricia Pearl: Yuka Iguchi
- Jonathan Passepierre: Kazuyuki Okitsu
- Biivii Risukaa: Hisao Egawa
- Sophie: Shizuka Itou
- Schwartz Diese: Takaya Hashi
- Ewan Breeze: Kenji Nomura
The show will take place in a world where fairies reside within animals, which they grant magnificent abilities. Humans learned that they can harnass the fairies, abilities by surgically implanting the organs of fairy hosts into their own bodies. By doing this, they gain the ability to summon fairies to a limited degree, which they can use as weapons.
Over time, these gifted individuals began to be raised to wage war, and earned the name “Fairy Soldiers.” A great war erupted, which saw the Fairy Soldiers take the front lines. In the aftermath, though, they were left without purpose, and sought to rejoin society. Some sided with the government. Others, the mafia, or even became terrorists. Whatever the case, though, every Fairy Soldier found their own path to tread upon.
Nine years after the war, Maria is brought on as the newest recruit of “Dorothea,” an organization devoted to investigating and suppressing fairy-related incidents. The government remains unstable even today, and great criminals nurse old wounds from the war. No matter the case, though, Maria follows the stories of the Fairy Soldiers, who seek to carve their own sense of justice into this tumultuous world.
Source: Comic Natalie