Earlier today, the official Tokunana (Keishichō Tokumu-bu Tokushu Kyōaku-han Taisaku-Shitsu Dai-Nana-ka -Tokunana-, lit. Metropolitan Police Department Special Division Heinous Crime Investigation Unit Special 7: Tokunana) anime website updated with a new cast member. The series will add Toshiyuki Morikawa as Sakon Zeroemon “Boss” Kiryūin.
A visual for the character was also revealed, which you can check out below.
Tokunana will hit Japanese TV in Fall 2019.
Takayuki Kuriyama (Angolmois: Record of Mongol Invasion) will serve as chief director on the project, while Harume Kosaka (Make-Up! Sailor Senshi, Saint Beast) takes the director’s chair. Peace Maker Kurogane creator Nanae Chrono is providing character designs, while Yuichiro Higashide (Fate/Apocrypha) takes charge of series composition.
Other confirmed crew members include:
- Original Character Designs: Hiroya Iijima
The confirmed voice cast includes:
- Seiji “Rookie” Nanatsuki: Hiro Shimono
- Shiori “Charisma” Ichinose: Kenjiro Tsuda
- Kujaku “Analyzer” Nijō: Tatsuhisa Suzuki
- Rokusuke “Sniper” Endō: Kenji Nomura
- Akane “Samurai” Shikisai: Yuko Kaida
- Bellemer “Ninja” Cinq: Ari Ozawa
Source: Comic Natalie