Earlier today, the official A Certain Scientific Accelerator (Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator) anime website updated with a new key visual, three cast members, and details on the show’s premiere.
We break the details down below.
The image features Accelerator and Last Order posing in front of a blue background. Other cast charcters are presented behind them in monochrome pastels.
The series will add the following:
- Kato: Sayumi Watabe
- Mikihiko Hishigata: Ryota Ohsaka
- Hiromi Hishigata: Ayumi Mano
A Certain Scientific Accelerator will hit Japanese TV on July 12. The full premiere schedule is as follows (All times JST):
- AT-X: 7/12/2019 at 22:00 (7/12/2019 at 10:00PM)
- Tokyo MX: 7/12/2019 at 25:05 (7/13/2019 at 1:05AM)
- MBA: 7/12/2019 at 26:55 (7/13/2019 at 2:55AM)
- BS11: 7/12/2019 at 25:30 (7/13/2019 at 1:30AM)
- AbemaTV:</strong? 7/12/2019 at 25:05 (7/13/2019 at 1:05AM)
Nobuharu Kamanaka (Big Order) will direct the project at J.C. Staff, with Yohei Yaegashi () providing character designs. Kenji Sugihara (0 is in charge of series composition. Kazuma Kamachi and Arata Yamaji are credited with the original concept.
The confirmed voice cast includes:
- Accelerator: Nobuhiko Okamoto
- Last Order: Rina Hidaka
- Estelle Rosenthal: Yurika Kubo
Seven Seas currently holds the rights to the A Certain Scientific Accelerator manga, which they describe as:
Welcome to a world where mysticism and science collide, and supernatural powers are derived from either science or religion. At the heart of this world is Academy City, an advanced metropolis whose population is comprised mostly of students. The majority of students are enrolled in the city’s “Power Curriculum Program,” where they must learn to master their latent psychic powers.
Source: Mantan Web