Earlier today, Kadokawa Corporation announced that they will attend this year’s Anime Expo. The publisher’s offerings include an Exhibition Hall booth and panels, along with several guests of honor.
We break the details down below.
Exhibition Hall Booth
The publisher will co-host Booth #1606 in the Exhibition Hall, sharing the space with Book Walker. Kadokawa will host a merchandise shop and the Book Walker stamp rally from the booth, in addition to several cosplayers.
Merchandise available includes:
- KONOSUBA -God’s blessing on this wonderful world!- Legend of Crimson Canvas Art ($70)
- Made In Abyss Canvas Art ($70)
- The Rising of the Shield Hero Canvas Art ($90)
- Re:Zero − Starting Life in Another World 1/8th scale figure – Rem Ukiyo-e Ver. (＄200)
- Kadokawa Anime Guide Magazine (Free)
Kadokawa revealed images of each of the items, which you can check out below.
Four guests will attend Anime Expo courtesy of Kadokawa:
- Kanako Ito
- Mariya Ise
- Miyu Tomita
- Shiori Izawa
Two autograph sessions are planned for the Made In Abyss voice cast (Mariya Ise, Miyu Tomita, & Shiori Izawa), which will be held at the HIDIVE booth:
- 7/5/2019: 4:30PM – 5:30PM
- 7/6/2019: 11:00PM – 12:00PM
Panels & Concerts
Kadokawa will host the following:
- Made In Abyss Panel: 7/5/2018 at 11:30AM in the AMVtheater
- Steins;Gate 0 Launch Party & Concert feat. Kanako Ito: 7/6/2019 at 8:30PM at Lounge 21
Source: Kadokawa (Email Communication)