Earlier today, Crunchyroll unveiled their full schedule of events for this year’s Anime Expo. The publisher will host the following:
- 12:00PM: Dr. Stone World Premiere
- 5:30PM: Crunchyroll Games Industry Panel
- 12:00PM: Crunchyroll x MAPPA Presents: Zombie Land Saga Stage Event & To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts Premiere
- 2:30PM: Crunchyroll Industry Panel
- 4:00PM: The Official Crunchyroll-Hime Panel!
- 10:00AM: Being LGBTQ+ in the Anime Community
In addition, Crunchyroll will host an offsite event, known as Crunchyroll HQ, which will feature “interactive activations throughout the venue.” Listed attractions include:
- Demos of Crunchyroll Games titles
- “The Shield Hero Training Room” Balloon Game
- “Tower of Slimes” exhibit
- Black Clover Photo Op
- Crunchyroll Expo Booth
Fans who attend the Crunchyroll booth will receive a free drawstring bag, which features one of four designs, while supplies last. Featured titles include Mob Psycho 100, Dr. Stone, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, and The Rising of the Shield Hero. Exclusive merchandise, including shirts, plushies, pins, and figures, will be sold at the booth while supplies last.
The publisher revealed their full “merchandise menu” for the event, which you can check out below.
Anime Expo 2019 will be held from July 4 – 7 at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
Source: Crunchyroll (Email Communication)